Not Your Typical Realtor. Not Your Typical Realtor Bio.
You loathe typical real estate agent bios. Don’t worry, I do too. They’re
like cardboard — stiff, bland, and identical to every other bio out there.
Instead of boasting ad nauseam about awards and accomplishments
you’re not interested in, I’m taking the novel approach of actually giving
you what you want —
real answers to questions you’re probably wondering right now.
Will you return my calls and emails?
Yes. Without question.
I realize this is a major frustration while buying or selling a home. I get dozens of calls, texts and emails daily, and I work hard to reply as quickly as possible. (Usually in minutes!)
I’ve met many agents who are jerks. Are you?
Depends on who you ask. If you ask certain people who have stood between my customers and their real estate goals, they'll probably say "yes". A handful of people think I leave golden footprints in the sand. Those are the two extremes, and most people's opinion falls somewhere in the middle.
Here's what I can tell you:
I'm honest and candid. I take pride in being honest, straight forward and professional. If you need a quick real estate brain, or a strong dose of honesty, you’re in the right place. Loyalty to family, customers, and friends is one of my core values.
Want to really find out if I’m a jerk? Mess with one of those people.
Do you have experience doing exactly what I need?
Until you tell me what you need, there is no way of knowing. These are "strong suits" of mine:
● Selling my own listings (Currently 75%)
● Helping qualified buyers find the perfect home.
● Marketing my listings like no other agent can, locally and globally.
● Fully understanding the priorities of my customer, I either have been or am currently in a similar place! I bought my first home in 1979 and am currently an "empty nester" that is downsizing!
If your goal or situation isn't represented on that list, don't worry. Contact me anyway. If I don’t think I’m the perfect fit for your requirements, I will refer you to an agent who is.
What do you think you are really good at?
On a personal level, I'm a pretty good photographer and artist. Also, I'm not too shabby at gardening (I’ve been told I have a green thumb).
On a professional level, here are the skill-sets that I’ve developed over the years:
● Listening. Unfortunately, it seems to be a lost art these days.
● Selective. I am not one of those real estate agents that will “take” a listing just to have a listing. I select my “business partners” (listings) making sure we have the same goals.
● Dedicated. When you choose me to help buy or sell your home I consider it an honor and will be dedicated to our common goal until it is achieved.
I believe I am known for decades of experience and my honest, straight forward approach. I have bought and sold more than a dozen properties of my own while helping countless others realize their real estate dreams. I'd like to help you realize yours.